The CF5034 series offers 3.3V differential LVPECL output oscillator operation spanning 40 to 350 MHz for assembly in 7.0x5.0 mm packaging.
The devices are fabricated using a proprietary BiCMOS process enabling a high-frequency oscillator circuit and differential LVPECL output buffer offering miniaturization and simple construction of high performance low phase noise oscillators spanning a wide range of applications.
This series has been effectively replaced by CF5036 and CF5060 series products and is no longer in production. Available until stock is sold; offered at discounted costs.
- 3.0 to 3.6V operating supply voltage
- LVPECL differential output
- Bipolar Output design
- Low Phase Noise
- Standby function
- When OE LOW, oscillator stops and Hi-Z output
- BiCMOS process
- Chip form for packaging in ceramic LCC
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
- LTE (G4) Wireless (Cell tower)
- 10G Fiber Communications
- High speed clock for ASIC
- System Boards
- Simple construction of complete oscillator
- Low Phase noise and Jitter
- Output drives single or multiple inputs