The 5043 series offer high-stability clock oscillator ICs with built-in frequency adjustment functions to achieve better than ±15ppm frequency change over temperature and load. No extra external contacts; this design fit 4-pad ceramic package for plug-in compatibility.
Frequency adjustment functions are optimized by implementing a minimal adjustment process to improve frequency stability. The function writes frequency adjustment data to a built-in EEPROM over a 1-wire serial interface. Jitter and phase noise performance meet application requirement for WiMAX (Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access) and PLC (Power Line Communication) that require high frequency stability.
The 5043 layout is for Flipchip packaging.
- Operating supply voltage range
- 5043AxB: 2.25V to 3.63V
- Oscillation frequency range: 20 MHz to 55 MHz fundamental mode
- Output range 10 MHz to 55 MHz
- Frequency divider selectable by version: f0, f0/2
- Excellent frequency stability over temp with minimal programming.
- Temperature compensation range/ operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- _AT-cut crystal, 3rd order frequency-temperature characteristics compensation, with independent low-temperature and high-temperature settings near turning points
- Center frequency adjustment function
- Rewritable EEPROM
- Standby CMOS input disables with high impedance output, oscillator stops
- CMOS output specified for 15pF load
- Flip-Chip pad layout
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
- PLC: Power-line Communication
- System clocks
- Good for Flipchip assembly
- Improves system clock accuracy
- Extends time for resynchronization