±10ppm to ±25ppm (inclusive) high stability wide -55 °C to 125 °C temperature range CMOS clocks now in 5x7mm and 3.2x2.5mm ceramic LCC packages: VC America announces its high stability clocks are now available in 5x7mm and 3.2x2.5mm ceramic LCC packages. The HSA 5x7mm series and HSD 3.2x2.5mm series are available now. Contact email@example.com for more information.
VC America News
- Posted: January 25, 2015|Read more »
- Posted: January 02, 2015|World class performing high stability oscillators: VC America announces additions to its HSD CMOS clock series to include ±10ppm to ±25ppm versions over the temp range of -55°C to 125°C and ±5ppm versions for -40°C to 105°C. These clocks offer best of class performance for low jitter and phase noise (<-160dB@10MHz and -145dB@1kHz offest) and low 3mA power consumption. Supply voltages are 3.3 and 2.5V and devices are packaged in 3.2x2.5x1.0mm ceramic LCC.Read more »
- Posted: July 05, 2014|Read more »
HSDA series high stability oscillators: VC America announces production availability of ±25ppm versions of its HSDA family of low jitter high stability quartz based design CMOS output oscillators, with phase noise typically better than -160dB@10MHz and -145dB @1kHz offset. These oscillators are supplied in 3.2mm X 2.5mm (1.1mm high) and deliver ±10ppm accuracy for ±25ppm stability for -55°C to 125°C required for high reliability and military grade applications. Supply voltages are 3.3V±10% and 2.5V±10%.
- Posted: April 14, 2014|Read more »
HSD series high stability oscillators: VC America announces production availability of ±5 and ±10ppm versions of its HSD family of low jitter high stability quartz based design CMOS output oscillators, with phase noise typically better than -160dB@10MHz and -145dB @1kHz offset. These oscillators are supplied in 3.2mm X 2.5mm (1.1mm high) and deliver ±10ppm accuracy for -40°C to 105°C as required by ultra-compact electronics and computing products. Supply voltages are 3.3V±10% and 2.5V±10%.
- Posted: March 06, 2014|Read more »
Temperature characterization and qualification service. VC America announces 100% production testing or characterization of both DC and AC parameters of IC's and oscillators over the range of-60C to 150C. The service applies to CMOS devices to 240MHz and differential output devices to 600MHz.
- Posted: April 20, 2013|Read more »
5091 32.768kHz tuning fork oscillator: The 5091 IC provides a tuning fork oscillator solution for compact packaging, and operates over a wide 1.2 to 5.5V range and -40 to 85C temperature range. The IC's integrated EEPROM can be used for final frequency (F0) adjustment . Available now, contact sales.
- Posted: April 15, 2013|Read more »
VC5027 -55°C to 125°C oscillator IC: VC America VC55027 oscillator ICs offer 325kHz to 60 MHz clocks operating over wide temperature range and operation over 1.6 to 3.63Volts. Available now as well as additional processing in accordance with Mil-PRF-38534 class H and K are available. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Posted: January 01, 2013|Read more »
SMD-01 Optical Encoder Module: Micron to nanometer resolution and accuracies with small footprints are here now.
- Posted: October 01, 2012|CF5077B1 VCXO LVPECL: 30 to 170MHz fully integrated with NPC uniquely strong vari-cap is now available. ±130ppm pullability while delivering phase noise <-125dB at 1kHz and 148dB noise floor (122.88MHz) delivers best of class performance for LTE cellular towers and wireless applications.. "The CF5077 is a proven winner offering system designers greater tolerance to system noise (PSRR) and varied capacitive loads (zero output impedance), far better than CMOS implementations." according to VC America Tom Hardy. "NPC vari-cap design lowers phase noise while delivering wide pull range needed for reliable operation. "Read more »
- Posted: September 01, 2012|Read more »
CF5059H RTC offers low power (type 50uA current) and wide temperature range operation from -40 to 125C with excellent stability using AT-cut crystal oscillating at 16.777216 and divided down by 512 to 32.768kHz, or alternatively with 33.554432MHz divided by 1024 to 32.768kHz. Three layout versions span packages from 5x7mm to 1.6 x 2.0mm.